Friday, January 25, 2013

Day Five



WARNING
This post has been blocked from VAPR Receptacles on PRS. If your VAPR Receptacle is connected to PRS, please disconnect, then connect to PUS.

Day five.


Marker here. Don't give the error message a second's notice. Try as I might, I could not get rid of it.

Now, I am not up to anything shady, I assure you. This simply has nothing to do with Moulder & Primbol. Since they operate exclusively on Private Servers, they won't be able to see this post, while you lovely little charmers on Public Servers, should. It is all the better for them of course, as they do not want to concern themselves with the worries of the World.

My apartment and neighbourhood were in lockdown, yesterday. I was not able to enter after inspecting Madison Trench, and needed to spend the night in an inn. The reason for this was a violent insurgence which began in the apartment across from my own. The Clockwork Dragons have struck again.

Most of you have probably heard of the Clockwork Dragons, one of the many reasons you would not want to venture too deep into the slums of London. A brutal street gang, who's dirty dealings often get them involved with undesirable people.

A man on this street, one Mr. Iggins, had gotten the Clockwork Dragons angry with him. Exactly what he did has not been specified, but apparently, when the Dragons came to call, he started shooting a military-grade machine gun from his hallway, killing the gangsters in the immediate line of fire, and injuring several bystanders.

Dragons started swarming the neighbourhood, returning fire with guns of their own. Residents of the surrounding apartments were evacuated, while the police began shooting at any gangsters they saw.

It was a complete bloodbath. When it ended, four Clockwork Dragons, one policeman, and the Dragons' target, were dead.

When I returned from the inspection, I found that the entire street had been closed off. It didn't take long to find out what had happened, and I rented a room at the Bardelbee Inn. When I returned to my apartment this morning, I found that a bullet had went through my window and struck the incandescant bulb on the ceiling!

And there you have it. I have decided not write a description of Madison Trench. It was painfully dull, and M&P will not want to buy it.

J.T. Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment