Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Introduction and Explanation


This is a rather surreal experience. Here I am, an ordinary real-estate inspector being hired by the economic powerhouse, Moulder & Primbol Industries. What did I do to deserve such an honour? My eternal gratefulness to whomever decided I was the man for the job. 

The job in question, you ask? As a real-estate inspector, I know the ins and outs of what makes an effective place to work and generally live. Moulder & Primbol are looking buy workhouses in London area, and I intend to seek out the most suitable ones for their needs and purposes, which, being the construction of automata, are rather specific.

The purpose of this journal is to document my progress. Naturally, I will send detailed reports of these places to the executives at M&P, but I intend to share this information with the general populace of this planet as well. Rest assured, this is completely authorised by M&P, so I will not get in any kind of trouble.

God bless you, Moulder & Primbol. With this job, I may finally be able to buy a new model of VAPR. This one is outdated by eight years at least, and the keys are nearly unreadable.

Oh, one last note. I may not be the most gifted of artists, but I will try to add illustrations to compliment certain future posts.

 J.T. Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment